Relocating to Tuscaloosa is easy! Call or email Linda Pruett today to find out how.
Tuscaloosa: A Rich and Diverse Cultural Life
Tuscaloosa offers an impressive array of annual arts events that rank among the best in the South.
- TUSCALOOSA SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Host to some of the world’s most famous performers like Itzhak Perlman.
- TUSCALOOSA AMPHITHEATER The 7,470 capacity Tuscaloosa Amphitheater is blocks from the lively downtown district and sits at the end of the fabulous Riverwalk.
- THEATRE TUSCALOOSA The largest community theater in the state and Alabama’s second-largest adult audience theater.
- TUSCALOOSA ARTS COUNCIL With its numerous member organizations, the Council provides year-round theater, dance, opera, visual arts, music, crafts, festivals, film and educational programs.
- MOUNDVILLE ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK Over 800 years ago, Moundville was home to the largest Native American city in North America.
- MOODY MUSIC BUILDING A state-of-the-art concert hall featuring the Holtcamp organ, the Southeast’s largest pipe organ.
- KENTUCK ARTS FESTIVAL One of the South’s major annual arts and crafts festivals, bringing more than 200 artists and 30,000 visitors to Tuscaloosa.
- CHILDREN’S HANDS-ON MUSEUM A wonderful place for children to explore and discover history, science, and the arts.
- BAMA THEATER This oldest operating theater in Tuscaloosa features live performances of music, ballet, theater, and classic movies on the big screen.
- NORTHPORT HERITAGE MUSEUM Located next to the Northport Community Center on Park Street near Downtown Northport.
THE CYPRESS INN "Beautiful riverfront views combined with quality southern cuisine and friendly service has made Cypress Inn Tuscaloosa's premiere casual dining establishment."
EVANGELINE'S RESTAURANT "With an artistic and luxurious interior, the ambiance is warm, welcoming and sure to delight all your senses."
KOZY'S RESTAURANT "Tuscaloosa's most romantic restaurant." -Tuscaloosa Covention & Visitor's Bureau
OPUS RESTAURANT "Redefining fine dining"
DEPALMA'S ITALIAN CAFE "Located in the heart of Tuscaloosa, DePalmas provides a fine dining atmosphere with authentic Italian cuisine created from the freshest of ingredients daily."