Relocating to Tuscaloosa is easy! Call or email Linda Pruett today to find out how.
Tuscaloosa: Loads of Fun for Everyone
Whether it’s on the green, the water, or the gridiron, Tuscaloosa has loads of fun for young and old alike.
- GOLF COURSES Tuscaloosa has seven excellent golf courses.
- LAKES Four pristine lakes combine for nearly 10,000 acres of fishing spots stocked with Florida, striped and spotted bass, crappie, catfish, and chained pickerel. These lakes also include boat ramps for access to water skiing, jet skiing, and tubing.
- CAMPGROUNDS Near Tuscaloosa’s many lakes, there are a total of over 100 campsites which include bike trails, hiking trails, and picnic areas.
- SPORTS Apart from a legendary football team, the Crimson Tide, The University of Alabama is home to a 83,000 seat stadium, a 15,000 seat coliseum, and state -of-the-art swimming, tennis, track, baseball/softball, and soccer faciilities.
- PARKS Tuscaloosa area parks feature perfect spots for soccer, baseball/softball, tennis, swimming, and golf.