Relocating to Tuscaloosa is easy! Call or email Linda Pruett today to find out how.
Tuscaloosa: Education from Preschool to Ph.D.
Called the "Capstone of Education," Tuscaloosa is home to a nationally renowned teaching university, a private liberal arts college, a community college and progressive public and private schools. The city’s educational system includes:
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA The first public university in Alabama.
- STILLMAN COLLEGE A four-year liberal arts college offering the bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees.
- SHELTON STATE A public two-year college.
- TUSCALOOSA COUNTY SCHOOLS 25 schools, providing comprehensive learning for students enrolled in kindergarten through grade twelve.
- TUSCALOOSA CITY SCHOOLS With a student population of over 9,600 students, the city system currently has twelve neighborhood elementary schools, three middle schools, and three high schools.
- PRIVATE SCHOOLS Holy Spirit Catholic School, Tuscaloosa Academy College Prepatory School, American Christian Academy, the Capitol School and more.